1. General overview
1. International standard strokes include backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle. Of course, there are all kinds of ancestral traditional crafts in the folk, and the representative work is the dog plane style
2. People can float when they are relatively relaxed in the water
3. When swimming, the position of the head is very important. If the head is raised, the legs will sink. If the head is lowered, the legs will naturally float up
4. Professional athletes also choke and drink water, but their performance is not strong
5. No matter whether you can swim or not, it is not easy to reach the bottom of the pool in the swimming pool. Generally, you are floating in a position of no upper or lower
6. Swimming is good for bone health and cardiovascular system
7. Swimming may cause skin allergy, dry and cracked skin, water chlorine allergy, eye infection, cold, abdominal distension and urgency due to excessive drinking water
8. Believe it or not, if you pee in the pool, the water around you will turn blue, which can be recognized at a glance. If you don’t believe it, try it
9. Once the skill of swimming is unlocked, it can be used for a lifetime
10. You can open your eyes in the water, but you can’t see anything clearly, so you can swim without underwear, but you can’t swim without goggles
11. People who don’t know how to swim don’t walk. People who can swim are even rowing in their armpits
12. Use the swimming circle reasonably. You will never learn to swim if you rely on the swimming circle, because the swimming circle will break your independent balance in the water
13. People who can swim prefer swimming pools with water lines, while people who can’t swim prefer swimming pools without obstacles
14. If you have cervical spondylosis or lumbar spondylosis, the doctor definitely suggests you to swim more
15. Lying on your back under the water, you can spit out interesting circles
16. People who look at the water under the water are fat at least one grade
17. It’s not suitable to swim in hot spring water, because the water temperature is high and the body is too hot to swim
18. Towels and soap are not suitable for swimming pools
19. Never underestimate a fat woman in the swimming pool. She may have been a member of the provincial national team before
20. Fat people are born with their own swimming circle. A fat man struggling with his own weight
21. Do you know that you have two cavities in your body? One is the thoracic cavity and the other is the abdominal cavity. Do you know there are lung breathing and abdominal breathing? Do you know if you use these breathing methods in swimming?
22. What hurts your self-esteem most in the swimming pool is that when you exert your great strength, you are easily surpassed by a doll, who also turns his head and glances at you carelessly
23, a person who is afraid of swimming, the children’s pool can take him away
24. The most annoying thing about the swimming pool is the unbridled frog that occupies the middle of the lane
25. The happiest thing about swimming is that there is a little sister to teach you how to swim, and a little brother to teach you how to swim
26. The most disgusting person in the swimming pool is the one who eats garlic and onion, because when you come up for a breath, you take a mouthful to take away your flavor
27. You can talk in water. Gulu ~ ~ Gulu Gulu ~, you understand
28. Swimsuits can be used for the benefit of large myopia
29. You think the breathing tube is for novices. In fact, the breathing tube is for veterans
30. When you jump into the water, if you face forward, the water will give you swimming glasses, swimming cap, glasses, nose and mouth
31. Don’t pretend. Practice at what level. A master can recognize a bronze player at a glance
32. If your swimming trunks are good, farts can be sealed in your swimming trunks to provide buoyancy
33. When you go ashore from the pool without a ladder, try to move slowly, because the water has adsorption force. The faster you move, the greater the downward pull. It’s easy to knock your legs and knees, especially for girls
1. The hand and leg movements of breaststroke basically run separately
2. In fact, the forward kinetic energy of breaststroke does not lie in the hands, but in the action of the legs, and then floating forward
3. In fact, most of the hand movements of breaststroke are used for breathing, and a small part is used for moving forward
4. Breaststroke is divided into flat frog and wave frog, one for health and the other for speed
5. If the leg movement of breaststroke is not standard, it is easy to hurt the knee
6. Breaststroke leg is one of the most hurtful skills in swimming pool
7. Breaststroke legs can also be used for treading and backstroke
8. Breaststroke can keep the head on the water all the time
9. Learn to float. Breaststroke is just two more moves for you
10. In theory, health frog can cruise infinitely
11. The most easily neglected action of breaststroke is the water clip action of the leg
12. It’s easy for beginners to forget that the toes are straight after pedaling
1. Freestyle is the fastest
2. It’s not difficult to learn freestyle, but it’s difficult to swim well
3. The main forward kinetic energy of free swimming comes from the arm stroke, and the legs will also provide some kinetic energy, but the leg movement is more about raising the legs to keep the body streamlined
4. Free swimming can be divided into competitive type (competition speed) and full immersion type (health preservation)
5. The hand movements of free swimming include front cross (health preserving), middle cross (speed increasing) and back cross (fatiguing)
6. Leg movements are divided into 2 kicks, 4 kicks, 6 kicks and no kicks
7. If the power of freestyle is not standard, it will hurt the shoulder
8. In freestyle, the arm muscles are used for fixed movements, and the chest muscles and latissimus dorsi are used for power
9. When the legs of freestyle stroke draw water, the power comes from the hip to drive the thigh and then the calf. The purpose is to raise the horizontal position of the lower body from the hip.
10. The key point of Freestyle breathing is not the rotation of the head, but the overall rotation of the body to drive the head out of the water
11. Freestyle is really as far as you can reach
12. Freestyle breathing is divided into two strokes (left and right), three strokes (both sides), four strokes and no breathing at all
13. Full immersion and free swimming is the combination of body and water. Feel that you are a part of water and let your body and mind be washed. It’s usually four strokes and one change. Every movement is slow and gentle without splashing. It’s like a fish swimming in the water. Except for its own underwater blue, blue, there is no sound on the water.
14. A beautiful all immersion free tour can surprise the whole court, including the coaching staff.
15. When you can swim standard freestyle for more than 1km, you will know that armpit hair is in the way
16. In the formal competition, freestyle swimmers sometimes take four strokes for one breath, sometimes two strokes for one breath, but seldom take two breaths, because the weak side will affect the speed after all
17. When you are surprised to find that you can swim the freestyle to more than 200 meters, suddenly let you change the side for breath, you will feel useless
18. Half mirror breathing. Some athletes inhale with crooked mouth
19. Speed freestyle, many of them use arm stroke, because the wheel is fast
4、 Butterfly stroke
1. Butterfly is the most handsome
2. Butterfly is the most tired
3. If you want to make a splash in the swimming pool, butterfly stroke is a wave making machine
4. The butterfly that can’t come out of the water is a fake butterfly
5. If breaststroke and freestyle can swim more than 1 km, butterfly may not be able to swim to 50 meters
6. Butterfly is the rhythm of two s legs and one stroke
7. The butterfly stroke can breathe one stroke or two strokes. Of course, you can stay breathless for the rest of your life
8. Forced butterfly stroke, injured shoulder and waist
9. Butterfly stroke is relatively difficult to learn and requires upper limb strength
10. The power of the butterfly leg starts from the chest
5、 First aid
1, advice: just can swim, don’t easily into the water to save people! Don’t overestimate your underwater ability, and don’t underestimate the survival instinct of a drowning person.
2. The most terrible thing in the water is not the cramp, but the loss of breath. Do not panic after cramps, you can choose to keep breathing in an upward position, and then try to stretch the cramped part, or you can take a deep breath to stretch, which may be faster.
3. If you can swim but fall into the water accidentally, don’t think you can swim more than 2 kilometers to reach the shore safely. The first element of accidental falling into the water is to look for floating objects to maintain physical strength.
4. Don’t go swimming in the wild easily (I mean open water areas such as rivers, rivers, reservoirs, parks and ponds). Swimming in the wild is totally different from swimming in a constant temperature swimming room. What’s more terrible in the wild is the low temperature (cramp), water and grass (twining), and undercurrent (disturbing rhythm).
5. If you encounter undercurrent in the wild, don’t fight against reverse swimming, because Phelps can’t fight it. Relax relatively, keep breathing, and then look for opportunities to get out of the undercurrent laterally, or swim to a place where there is landing downstream.
6. If you really want to go swimming in the wild, you must bring self-help floating objects. It’s important to protect your life. No one knows what happens.
7. Don’t go swimming after drinking. This is the advice given by the facts around you, especially in the wild.
8. Don’t go to rescue the drowning person easily. Be sure to find floating objects to help yourself. Don’t underestimate the survival instinct and brute force of a diver who can’t swim. The instinct of a drowning person is to breathe. He will catch everything he can and float up to breathe, so that at least the rescuer will drown together. There are many such cases（ I once taught a girl friend who was 1.7180 kg to swim. In the 1.4 meter water depth area, she lost her balance, and then she grabbed my arm and pulled it hard, almost dislocated by her).
9. If you really want to save him, you should also pull his hair from behind. Don’t let his hands catch you. It will be very dangerous. If, I said, if you are really caught, there is no way to get away, you have to push him hard. If it still can’t, the last one is not the way. Try to take a breath on the surface of the water, and then sink down, making him feel that he can’t breathe with your buoyancy, and he will sink. At this time, he may want to get away from you（ Don’t push all the way up the water. He will hold you down. You can’t breathe. At last, both of them will be cool.)
10. Don’t take your children to swim in the wild. It’s not bad for the swimming pool. It’s a family that has an accident.
11. If you can’t swim and accidentally fall into the water, you must not panic. Then relax and use the supine position, raise your chin, and straighten your stomach. Don’t panic because your ears are flooded. It doesn’t matter if other parts of your body are underwater. When you relax, you can paddle to keep your mouth and nose on the water and breathe. Then wait for rescue or find floating objects to help yourself（ Of course, I don’t want this to happen. Even if it happens, I hope you can think of my content and save yourself in a relatively calm state of mind.)
12. If it’s falling into the water at sea, that’s another way, but the key point is to find floating objects, keep body temperature from losing a lot (protect armpit position), and not be dehydrated due to exposure to the sun, waiting for rescue.
12. Be in awe of water. Water can raise you or take you back.