With the advent of rainy season, there are many problems in swimming pool, especially in coastal areas. Sometimes, it is several days after rain, which brings many problems, such as algae, discoloration of water quality, pH value change, long insects, mixing of pool water, floating objects in pool water or mud at the bottom of pool.
1. Growing algae. As the rain enters the pool, the pool is mixed with soil, dust, and air suspended gases, bacteria, suspended particles and spores of algae. With the rainwater entering, it will consume a lot of chlorine. At this time, it provides enough oxygen for algae growth by the pollutants, so long algae is one of the most common problems. Generally, we will use four steps to solve the algae problem. In the first step, the amount of chlorides can be twice as high as that of normal when the situation is serious. It is not suitable to put disinfectant within 12-24 hours after the application of Jieba algal agent. The second step is to put the Jieba disinfectant, twice the amount of the disinfectant. The third step is to put the pH rising agent or ph+, adjust the pH between 7.0 and 7.8, and the pH of water can be detected by the test box. If the pH is greater than 7.8, the Jieba ph-, can be used; If pH is less than 7.0, the Jabba pH rising agent or ph+ can be used. The fourth step is to put the detergent or enzyme clarifier, and finally absorb the pollution.
2. The water quality changes color. Because the common rainwater is acidic, it will dissolve a large amount of minerals, dust and pollutants into the swimming pool, and the water will change color due to the increase of chlorine content. The color change factor can be removed by filter and the pollutants can be discharged outside the tank by adding the Jieba color remover and the jiebazyme clarifier.
3. The pH value is usually lower. The pH value can be increased by Jieba Ph + or pH increasing agent, and decreased by Jieba pH -. The pH value should be controlled between 7.0 and 7.8.
4. Produce insects. First, add Jieba brand non bubble algaecide in the swimming pool. Jieba brand non bubble algaecide can not only kill algae and other microorganisms, but also inhibit the growth of insects. When insects come into contact with non bubble algaecide, the protease in their body is destroyed, and they can not participate in the activities of redox system, resulting in the death caused by metabolic dysfunction. The dosing method can be operated after work in the evening. The dosage can be 10 grams per ton of water. At the same time, two bottles of non foaming algicide can be put in the water area beside the swimming pool, especially in the place where there are many insects. For example, in a square swimming pool, more non foaming algicide can be put in the four corners. If the effect is not good, review the above operation again the next day. In order to completely inhibit the growth of insects, Jieba disinfection tablets can be used for shock treatment. Three Jieba chlorine tablets can be added to 1 ton of water. After that, high chlorine can be maintained every day. Two Jieba disinfection tablets can be added to 1 ton of water to ensure 1 ppm chlorine for 5-7 days. In order to reduce turbidity and reduce the accumulation of dead worms in the swimming pool, Jieba enzyme clarifier can be added. The worms and dead worms can be intercepted through the filter, and backwashed every four hours. The worms and dead worms can be backwashed outside the pool for three consecutive days. Generally, it can kill more than 98% of the insects in the swimming pool after three days.
Treatment of insects around the swimming pool. Once there was a swimming pool manager. There were insects in the swimming pool. After changing the water, there would be insects the next day. Why? The insects enter the swimming pool through the overflow ditch. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with the pollution sources near the swimming pool, especially the overflow ditch, where mosquitoes are most likely to occur. The overflow ditch can be cleaned. After cleaning, 2-3kg Jieba disinfectant powder or algicide can be added evenly, once every two days, until there are no insects in the overflow ditch. If there are other sources of pollution such as garbage and insects nearby, they should be cleaned up or sprayed with insecticides.
5. The water in the pool becomes mixed. Due to a large number of pollutants mixed with the rain, the pool water becomes turbid. At this time, three times of the usual chlorine can be added, and then double the amount of Jieba enzyme clarifier. After 1-2 cycles of circulating filtration, the water quality will become clear.
6. There are floating objects in the pool water. The common floating objects are leaves and so on, which should be removed by fishing net in time, so as to prevent the leaves from absorbing water and sinking into the bottom of the water, becoming loose and evacuated sludge, consuming a lot of chlorine, and even discoloring the pool water.
7. There is sediment in the pool water. It should be sucked away by the suction machine in time.
8. You can also see the color change of the swimming lane line. You can use Jieba disinfectant tablets to dilute it 100 times with water, soak it for 2-4 hours, and then wash it with clean water to restore the original color. If it is serious, you can wash it with washing powder, and then wash it with clean water.