- Engineered for strength, the ultra frame pool is supported by strong, durable Steel frames which are powder coated for rust resistance and beauty
- With a contemporary appearance and increased strength, the above ground pools is the standard for luxury in the market
- Connect the filter pump to enjoy clear, sparkling water. Ready for water in 60 minutes. Age grade- 6+
- New dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity. The newly designed ladder also provides greater support and stability
- Occasion: indoor commercial amusement park, kindergarten, garden, home
- Age: >3 Years
- Category: Pipe Frame Pool Kit
- DESCRIPTION: 4M X 2M X 1M PRISM FRAME RECTANGULAR POOL SET
- The actual size is subject to measurement, because the production batch is different, the size is between 39inch—48inch.
- Color: Picture
- Size: 4M X 2M X 1M
- Material: pvc+steel
- Weight: 87kg
- Shape: Rectangle
- With this pool and excited for summer to come now. The pool is BIG. Equipped mostly everything you will need to get this pool started and running.
- It’s safe for our kids.Durable frame is made of high-quality, galvanized steel with precision-engineered locking system.
- Excellent Easy setup above ground pool. Make sure ground is level and use pavers under the supports so they don’t sink when it rains. Have plenty of help to install. Feels like an in-ground pool!
- This would have been a very easy pool to set up. Definitely make sure your ground is level. Do not build up, only take out ground. It will save you a lot of crap.
- Great pool, just be sure to get it level. Also remember PVC is your friend, because you can make all sorts of additions…like sun shade.
- The pool is a lot of work to setup and maintain, but the benefit of having a very large pool will pay off.
How do you install an above ground pool?
The proper way to install an above ground pool depends on the type. However, there’s a general process to follow when setting up standard pools with PVC walls and steel frames. After clearing an area and making sure the ground is level, start by laying down the ground cloth and placing the bottom plate on top.
Next, connect the metal rails to the bottom plate and around the perimeter. Then connect the vertical side rails to the bottom portion of the frame. Be sure to read the directions carefully, as the different metal rods can look similar but won’t line up or connect properly if you use the wrong ones.
After that, install the lining onto the bottom plate and up the walls. When finished, your pool should have a balanced shape, and the walls should all be the same height.
How do you clean an above-ground pool?
Generally speaking, above-ground pools can be cleaned using the same tools and methods as in-ground pools. You can use a pool skimmer, which draws water from the pool’s surface and sucks it through the filter. Another option is a pool hose, which attaches to your filter or pool vacuum and sucks out debris. You can also use a pool net to manually fish out leaves, bugs, dirt, and other debris.
How do you drain an above-ground pool?
Start by unrolling the pump’s intake hose, reaching it as close as possible to the center of your above-ground pool. Then point the hose outlet toward an area that will drain the water away from the pool without flooding your property. Next, plug the pump into a nearby outlet and turn it on. Allow the pump to run until your pool is completely empty. This might take several hours or more, depending on the size of your pool. Turn off the pump, and you should be all set.
For 157″x 79“x 48″ Above Ground Rectangular Swimming Pool Cover and Ground Cloth
Please click to buy Pool Cover and Ground Cloth !
Blue tarp cover is a premium accessory that allows you to keep your swimming pool from powerful sunlight, dust, dirt, and rain.
Easy to use, practical, and versatile, this accessory should not be missing from your home.
Waterproof and heat preservation
Cover Cloth Size:177inch x 87inch
Ground Cloth Size: 189inch x 110inch