1、 What to eat before swimming
It’s best to eat a little banana before swimming, so as to avoid cramps to the greatest extent! This is very suitable for swimming in the morning.
However, bananas generally don’t eat on an empty stomach, so you can eat some ordinary food first, and then eat some bananas in the middle, which is better.
If possible, try to control the diet, because after swimming people are prone to hunger, a lot of time there is a big increase in food intake, so for weight control is very unfavorable!
The principle of eating before swimming is: choose small, digestible and high energy food, and eat it at least one hour before swimming, because after eating, the whole blood will flow to the stomach to help digestion. If you enter the water to swim at this time, the whole blood will flow to the four limbs, so there will be less blood to the stomach, and the food you eat can’t be digested well, So the stomach doesn’t feel good. If you eat less, you will feel comfortable in your stomach. When you exercise, you will not feel hungry. At the same time, exercise will speed up blood circulation and gastric peristalsis. There is a small amount of food in your stomach, which will not cause discomfort. 1-1.5 hours before swimming, you can drink a small bag of milk or sugar drinks, eat a little chocolate, cheese, bread. Biscuits are also a good choice. If economic conditions permit, the energy bar with
high energy and small volume is the best choice.
2、 Banana taboo
1. Bananas should not be refrigerated in the refrigerator
As we all know, bananas are picked when they grow to be mature. Because they mature very quickly, if they are picked when they are mature, they will not taste good and look fresh. Then, after the banana is picked, the temperature requirement for storage is also higher, generally 11-13 degrees Celsius, while the storage temperature of fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator is generally about 4 degrees Celsius, up to 8 degrees Celsius. If banana is placed in this environment, it is easy to be damaged by freezing. After one day, it will become black, soft and rotten, taste bad, and even plaque or rot.
2. Undercooked bananas are prone to constipation
As we all know, when the banana is immature, the skin is green, peeling off the skin, astringent can not swallow. Ripe banana, astringent and clean, soft waxy sweet, loved by children and the elderly. Bananas are tropical and subtropical fruits. In order to preserve and transport them easily, you can’t wait for them to ripen when you pick them. Instead, you have to pick them when they are green. The bananas we eat in the north are ripened after ripening. The astringency of raw banana comes from the large amount of tannin contained in banana. After banana ripens, although it can’t taste astringency, tannin still exists. Tannic acid has a very strong astringent effect, which can form feces into dry and hard feces, resulting in constipation. The most typical is the elderly, children eat bananas, not only can not help defecate, but can have obvious constipation.
3. Avoid eating bananas on an empty stomach
We say bananas can be used as food, but we can’t eat them in large quantities on an empty stomach. Because banana contains a lot of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, for normal people, large intake of potassium and magnesium can make the body’s sodium, calcium out of balance, adverse to health. So don’t eat too many bananas on an empty stomach.
3、 Three taboos on fasting diet
1. Avoid high sugar food
Because the human body can not secrete enough insulin to maintain the normal value of blood glucose in a short period of time, it is easy to cause a sudden rise of blood glucose by eating too much sugar such as white sugar, brown sugar, dim sum, sweet potato and so on.
If you eat too much sugar on an empty stomach, it will also damage the acid-base balance in the body, cause stomach discomfort, heartburn, acid vomiting and other symptoms. Manjia endless pools is worth having!
2. Avoid strong irritant food
If you eat spicy, sour, salty and frozen foods on an empty stomach, these foods will damage the gastric mucosa or intestinal wall, cause gastrointestinal spasm, colic and induce gastrointestinal diseases.
For women during menstruation, fasting strong stimulant food can also cause menstrual disorders, dysmenorrhea.
3. Avoid foods with high protein content
If you overeat milk, soybean milk, eggs, meat and other foods with high protein content on an empty stomach, the protein will be “forced” to be converted into heat energy and consumed, which can not play a nutritional and nourishing role.
In addition, in a short period of time, excessive accumulation of protein, protein decomposition process will produce a lot of urea, ammonia and other harmful substances, which is not conducive to health.
4、 Three taboos and three measures of swimming
1. Avoid swimming after strenuous exercise: swimming immediately after strenuous exercise will aggravate the burden on the heart. The sharp drop of body temperature weakens the resistance and easily causes cold, pharyngitis and other diseases.
2. Avoid fasting: fasting swimming is easy to cause hypoglycemia, make swimmers dizzy, fatigue and even fainting and other accidents.
3. Avoid satiety: just after eating, blood is concentrated in the stomach. At this time, swimming will make the whole body blood flow back to the limbs, causing the decrease of blood in the stomach, resulting in food indigestion, a series of discomfort symptoms such as “fork”, “stomachache”.
Third, it is advisable to:
1. Choose small, digestible and high energy food: drink a small bag of milk or a cup of sugary drink and eat some chocolate 1-1.5 hours before swimming. Cheese, bread, biscuits or an energy bar can help stabilize blood sugar levels and keep the body in good shape.
2. Appropriate water supplement and food intake: swimming will make the body lose water. Swimmers in the water body wet, exercise makes the body moderate sweating, but not easy to feel thirsty, the loss of water in the body is often not felt. Water should be replenished properly to prevent dehydration.
3. Be ready for activities: the water temperature is lower than the body temperature, so you must do preparatory activities before going into the water, otherwise it will easily lead to physical discomfort.
5、 Swimming to lose weight
1. Fast short distance tour
Many people swim slowly, which consumes far less heat than fast short distance swimming, but fast swimming should not run through the whole process, otherwise the physical consumption is too fast. You can take a slow swim and a fast swim, two slow swims and then two fast swims.
2. Using kickboards
Kickboards, paddles, fins, lifebuoys and other water toys not only help to burn more heat, but also exercise limbs muscles.
3. Go all out when swimming
Keep the heart rate at about 80% of the maximum heart rate. In order to ensure this standard, count how many times the pulse beats in 6 seconds in front of the watch every time you swim for a period of time, and add a “0” after that to be the heart rate of 1 minute.
4. Practice in time
Like professional swimmer training, swimming is divided into four sections, with 15-30 seconds rest between sections. The specific arrangement is to swim one round-trip first, then two rounds, then two rounds, and finally one round-trip, and swim fast at the end of each section.